Custom Search

Monday, March 28, 2011

Quick Final Impressions - Silent Hill: Shattered Memories


Shattered Memories comes highly recommend from me. As a long time Silent Hill fan I can respect it for doing something different and new for the franchise. Granted it's nowhere near as scary as the games from Team Silent were, but it's a good psychological game which plays with perception.

The motion controls in this game were superb, and I have no idea why people who have complained about them complained at all. They were actually some of the best and most responsive I've experienced on the Wii.

People tend to complain about the running sections, but I never found them anywhere near as frustrating or confusing as I've heard many people make them out to be. I actually thought they were kind of fun and helped with the flow of the game.

Also, I don't consider the game at all a "re-imagining of the first game." It's a different game with a different story which uses names from the original game. I would have preferred if they just used altogether different names in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment