Custom Search

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Quick Final Impressions: Street Fighter IV


After beating the game on normal difficulty with all the characters, including the ones I had to unlock, I have yet to really get into this game.  I was always more of a Mortal Kombat fan, but I liked Super Street Fighter II for my Genesis, and playing Street Fighter IV just made me want to play that instead.  I enjoy playing IV with my friends (not online), but I just don’t find the single player experience very fun.   

It’s a shame because it’s the only Street Fighter game I’ve ever felt that way about and I can’t quite put a finger on why.  It’s not the difficulty, as you can usually exploit the enemy AI pretty easily. (I’ve kicked Seth in the shins more times than I can count)  I guess I just find the way the opponents fight to be more annoying than challenging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment